compute_flyby(v_spacecraft, v_body, k, r_p, theta=<Quantity 0. deg>)¶
Computes outbound velocity after a flyby.
- v_spacecraft (Quantity) – Velocity of the spacecraft, relative to the attractor of the body.
- v_body (Quantity) – Velocity of the body, relative to its attractor.
- k (Quantity) – Standard gravitational parameter of the body.
- r_p (Quantity) – Radius of periapsis, measured from the center of the body.
- theta (Quantity, optional) – Aim angle of the B vector, default to 0.
- v_spacecraft_out (~astropy.units.Quantity) – Outbound velocity of the spacecraft.
- delta (~astropy.units.Quantity) – Turn angle.